Wednesday, December 14, 2005

More of Rian, 8 months old today! Its so much fun to see pictures of my little guy on our little blog here so I thought I'd post some more from the archives.

Me and my little guy (Sept 05)


Love the shirt Doppleganger!



Ok, ok, I wasn't organized enough to take this picture actually ON Halloween but can you tell its Nov 1st? And he wasn't smiling so much in the rain until Nova (the dog - see below) took a leak just off camera. Rian thought that was great!


Can't resist a sleeping pic - dreaming of Prime Minister Jack Layton and world peace


Our pooch Nova works tirelessly to keep Rian's little fingers food-free now that he's started solids. And our floors have never been cleaner!!

And with the rabbit Binky. This picture makes me think of Raffi's song 'Joshua Giraffe'... "and when they come back, they're gonna free all the animals from their cages." If only Rian was wearing a PETA shirt...

And finally another from the Xmas photshoot... I figure I'm gonna see A LOT of this expression over the next 20 years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home